How to convince your other half photos are worth the investment.
- A majority of couples spend thousands of dollars on their wedding day, so it makes sense to invest in savoring those memories. Once the day has passed, memories fade and all that is left are the images.
- A point and shoot camera operated by a family member or friend will not capture the quality images that you will want to hang on your wall or create an album out of.
- A professional wedding photographer has the experience and knows what moments not to miss.
- A local photographer knows the area, knows the perfect locations and knows where to be when for the perfect lighting.
- A professional photographer is able to work with you to create a piece of artwork to savor for a lifetime, if that be high-end photo albums or photos to hang on your wall.
- Some say an average of 15-20% of your wedding budget should be spent on your photographer…Rebecca from Third Eye Photography says “no one has ever regretted having these beautiful images to show their children, family and friends.”
A piece of Advice from Rebecca…
If you are having troubles selecting a photographer, Rebecca says “If you can envision yourself in their photos it’s a good fit.”
Photos were captured by Third Eye Photography