Our full-service wedding planning package offers complete management of your wedding from A to Z. This package includes all the services offered in our Design Management and Partial Planning Package, plus a whole lot more! We will help you secure a venue, build your all-star custom vendor team, track your budget and payments due, and manage the overall production of your wedding. We will keep you organized and on-track using a shared wedding portal and we understand your time is valuable and we want nothing more than to help you save more of it as you plan your wedding day.
Lucky Penny’s goal is to streamline the wedding and event planning process and make it enjoyable and easy to navigate. Event planning is exciting and fun but can also be emotional and stressful at times and we want to be there for you to lean on and advise you every step of the way. We will go out of our way to get the job done and make your dreams come true. If you don’t know what your dream is at this point, we won’t make you feel foolish. Instead, you will be loved! Lucky Penny will connect you with some of the best in the industry. We will celebrate with you, cheer you on, and guide you through the taxing times.
Design Management & Partial Planning
The Design Management and Partial Planning package is perfect if you need help brainstorming your unique vision and managing the wedding design process. We will brainstorm key design elements, furniture rentals, unique floral design, table composition (linens, table numbers, candles, decor placement, centerpieces), and the overall design of your ceremony and reception. I will connect you with trusted stationers, floral designers, rental companies, and wedding artists who will bring your wedding vision to life.
From planning a fundraiser, conference or meeting, product launch, or off-site retreat, Lucky Penny Event Planning offers a professional service within your budget. Every package is custom and varies depending on your needs, vision, location, and size of the event. The Lucky Penny Event Planning’s Corporate Service Package may include:
- Sourcing all vendors
- Thorough review of all vendor contracts to screen for issues and note vendor requirements
- Vendor Liaison: lead coordinator is each vendor main point of contact from point of booking through the event day
- Vendor confirmation: Confirmation of all arrangements with venue and vendors prior to the event
- Coordination of final payments to vendors
- Order placement, delivery and pick-up arrangements of all rental items
- Theme development
- Assistance in the development of creative ideas, defining the event unique style, and choosing a color palette
- Overall décor planning including florals and lighting, floor plan and layout
- Assistance with custom event collateral including invitations and day of items
- Unlimited phone & email correspondence from the day of contracted service through your event day
- Lead coordinator attends all site visits
- The Lead Coordinator is present (in-person or virtually) to all vendor meetings, tastings and, design sessions
- Appointment scheduling & reminders client and vendors
- Develop culinary experience: Work in tandem with the catering team to create an appetizer, main course, beverage, dessert selection menu
- Event agenda development
- Investigate the need for any special permits, licenses, insurance, etc.
- Organization of a detailed event timeline to be provided to you, designated stakeholders, and vendors
- Complete event day management from start to finish. This includes setup to break down. One Lead Planner and two to four assistant planners will be on site for the entire event.
- Work with your specialized marketing team to create a marketing campaign for fundraisers
- Debrief meeting following the event
- Complete registration management
- Assistance with custom event collateral such as invitation preparation and printing
- Addressing and mailing invitations and event thank you’s
- Ascertain sponsors and donors and confirm their contributions for fundraisers
- Develop a plan for the sale of tickets or collection of donations for fundraisers
- Manage event volunteers or staff, providing specific roles for them
- Create and manage event website
- Transportation and accommodation arrangements
- Secure event talent
- Creating and managing attendee list
Design & Style
Where there is nothing, we will create something and make heads turn!
We begin with a design meeting and collect all your thoughts, desires and needs. If you don’t have many ideas, that is a-okay, and the reason you hired us! Ciera then combines that with her unique style and will present a custom design board covering every facet of your event. This will also include a list of all recommended products and décor and recommended vendors for those ingredients. Each one of our clients is very different so each design is specially curated for them. Wedding Design is priced at an hourly rate.
Wedding & Event Rental Guidance, Coordination, Setup and Breakdown
Be it a wedding, holiday dinner, corporate event or birthday party, there is a strong likelihood you will need rentals for your event. We have a team of Rental Ninjas that will deliver, set-up and breakdown your Lucky Penny event rentals. On the backend our team will Guice you through the various rentals you will need based on your venue and the season and help with venue layouts. Pricing for these services will be included in your event rental quote. Our team will only deliver, setup and breakdown or own inventory.